Tommy's greatest passions are preaching and teaching. He spent the past fifteen years speaking to audiences both large and small, from intimate groups such as leadership teams to audiences of 2,000+. While there are many topics close to Tommy's heart, he's focused on helping audiences connect the dots between faith and finances, especially through talks on his new book, The Seven Money Types. Please visit the Contact form to book Tommy for your event.
Beginning March 14, 2017, Tommy will make available to the public the Financial Wellbeing Weekend. The seminar can be structured as a Friday evening/Saturday seminar that concludes with a Sunday morning sermon, or a Saturday/Sunday format. In this seminar, Tommy guides participants through an understanding of the role money types play in the ways they think, feel, and act financially. He guides participants through each of the seven types, helping them understand how they are uniquely wired, and how this impacts their most treasured relationships. The Financial Wellbeing Weekend unleashes confidence in people by giving them the tools and understanding of how they’re designed to use money for good and God in the world, while resolving financial tensions. Filled with laughter and aha! moments, participants will experience teachings on faith and finances that shatter the walls we often place between God and money. This seminar is ideal for churches seeking to help their people mature in Christian stewardship. Participants receive a signed copy of The Seven Money Types and the Seven Money Types participant's manual. Please visit the Contact form to book a Financial Wellbeing Weekend.
Friday evening: Overview of The Seven Money Types and discovery of participants' money type
Saturday: In-depth teaching on each money type, including practical tips to grow, insights on each type's shadow side, and group dialogue.
Sunday morning: Sermon on The Seven Money Types and book signing.
Tommy works with churches, businesses, and non-profits to align programs and systems for effectiveness.
Communications that Pay Off - Generate Maximum Interest by Maximizing Your Communications Energies
- Discover how effective communications and marketing engages donors and inspires participants
- Learn a simple, three-step process that tailors communications for maximum impact
- Consulting on digital, print, and social platforms for the initiative
Channel Seven Streams of Generosity - Unleash Generosity by Understanding Money Types
- Overview of The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You to Handle Money
- Understand the role that a person's money type plays in motivating them to give
- Insights from a $1B capital campaign that is two years ahead of schedule
- Cut through clutter and discover fundraising materials that make the most impact
Engage the Three Phases of Financial Maturity - Structure Your Stewarship Ministries
- Learn to identify the three phases of financial maturity
- Identify and create programs that keep people growing in stewardship
- Learn to create a culture of generosity and stewardship through effective programming
Close Your Church's Back Door - Most Financial Problems Are Assimilation Problems
- Learn the three questions you must answer for your attendees if you want to retain them
- Learn to create experiences that integrate congregants into the life of church community
- Learn the principles and practices that Tommy created that helped a church stop hemorrhaging attendees and retain 88.5% of those who experienced his assimilation process